ToT Conference - Technology of Tomorrow
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Join us at the ToT Conference on the 18th of May in Warsaw! 🚀
The potential for blockchain, IoT and AI to revolutionize business models is huge. However, for businesses to really capitalize on these technologies, it is essential to have a good understanding of how they work and how they can be used to create value. This is where the ToT Conference comes in. With expert presentations, case studies, and networking opportunities, this is your chance to gain insight into the latest technology trends and get ahead of the competition.
The event features speakers from companies such as Škoda Auto, Fetch.AI, Orange Business Service, Bosch, TAURON Group, GFT Group, IBM, Aleph Zero, BSV Blockchain or Advantech (No.9 w Top 100 Industrial IoT Companies).
The conference will cover topics related to the use of blockchain, IoT, and AI in various areas of life such as smart cities, finance, business, energy, medicine, law, industry, automotive and more. These innovative technologies are transforming today's world, and the ToT Conference is an event that will show you how to harness their potential in practice.
The conference should be particularly attractive for enterprises - large and small, public sector organizations, VC's and investors, as well as startups. No technical or expert knowledge is required.
Why you should attend:
- You will get a chance to establish networks with the state of the art businesses that are already applying solutions based on blockchain, IoT, AI.
- You will understand how the above technologies can solve the problems of organizations and industries.
- You will exchange know-how and understand the practical aspects of applying blockchain, IoT and AI in your organization to gain competitive advantage.
Some of the topics:
- Smart City & Smart Home - examples of solutions and their implementation.
- Connected mobility - technological trends in the automotive sector.
- Healthcare and medtech - examples of new solutions.
- Green energy and its tokenization - Blockchain, AI, and IoT solutions in the energy sector.
- Applications of blockchain, AI and IoT in the mining sector.
- New business models and value streams based on decentralization (tokenization and digital payments).
- Digital identity and its impact on innovative business solutions (identification of people, machines and business entities).
- Regulations, law and their impact on the pace of innovation.
- Can large companies be innovative? How to build innovative products and services based on new technologies.
Places are limited! Hurry up and book your seat!
Organizer: Polish Blockchain Association
Co-organizer: Lodz Special Economic Zone
Venue Partner: CIC Warsaw
Strategic Partners: GFT, BSV Blockchain
Main Partner: Aleph Zero