Save your spot, it's about time to work with React Hooks!
If you want to learn:
- how to migrate from class component into functional component with hooks
- how to use react hooks (useState, useRef, useCallback, useMemo, useEffect, useContext, useReducer)
- how to combine few hooks into single one
- how to build your own custom hooks...
... jump into our workshop with Jakub and Tomek!
BIO of our trainers:
Jakub and Tomek are simply two talented gentleman from Pagepro.
They are also speakers and React mentors with a great experience in building SPA (Single Page Applications) in React & Redux for our clients from UK & USA.
What you need?
- Laptop + charger,
- YARN installed,
Where and when?
Place: Ibis Style Hotel Białystok
Time: 9:00 - 15:00
Registration: Free, but limited
How to save your spot?
- useCallback + memo
- Other hooks
2. Refactoring class components into hooks.
3. Writing custom Hooks.