Join an online meeting with Noelle Silver, award winning technologist and founder of AI Leadership Institute, to better understand the future of AI in voice, image and the biotech sector and its impact on business and personal life.
AI becomes to today's research, business and life what the steam engine was in the 19th century during the "la révolution industrielle", as it was called by the French economist, Jérôme-Adolphe Blanqui.
- What are the breakthrough applications and services that will be brought to the market by the leading companies?
- What are the challenges?
- What are the threats for the established business?
- How will it influence our everyday lives?
- What are the future applications of chatbots or NLP engines in industry?
- What will be the next big thing in image recognition?
These and more questions from the audience will be answered during one hour meeting with an open Q&A section, hosted by Michał Grega, Assistant Professor in Telecommunications at AGH University of Science and Technology, CEO of Scivi Ltd and member of Top 500 Innovators Association.
This meeting is for:
- master-level students of various fields
- all, who are familiar and interested in the recent AI developments
Noelle Silver is a multi-award-winning technologist who specializes in conversational AI and Voice Technology, Intelligent Apps and Agents, and Responsible AI Practices. She has lead teams at NPR, Microsoft, and Amazon, and is the Founder of #Lovefluencers and the AI Leadership Institute. She is passionate about Mindful Leadership, authentic personal branding, and the ethical and responsible use of technology in business. She was recently awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award for Artificial Intelligence and is an influencer in Voice and AI globally.
- US Consulate in Krakow, Poland - we represent American interests in southern Poland and provide a wide range of consular services to Polish and American citizens.
- The Association of Top 500 Innovators - nationwide community of Polish researchers and technology transfer evangelists working closely with business and the third sector to enhance science's impact on society.
- Connecting Dots Foundation - builds communities of leaders who are connected by common goals, values, services or products. One of its projects is ITdots. It is an initiative targeted at the leaders of IT companies in Cracow. The community meets on a regular basis, exchange knowledge and experiences.
- ITM Industry Europe - is the leading trade fair in Poland where the offer of Polish and global industry, whose products and services are in line with the Fourth Industrial Revolution, is extensively presented. It is a key meeting-spot for the exchange of technological experience amongst the leaders of the innovation sector.
- ICAN Institute
- MIT Sloan Management Review