Is DevOps culture something you'd like to find out more about? Would you like to share your experiences and thoughts with community dealing with similar challenges on a daily basis? We have a perfect proposition.
In August, you're invited to join the meetup where you can hear three talks focused on DevOps and expand your network.
When: August 8th, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Where: Kotlarska 11, Grand Parade, Demo Area 1st Floor
- 6:00 pm Start, networking - grab a beer, take a seat, meet your neighbour
- 6:15 pm Welcome and intro
- 6:25 pm Monitoring in Kubernetes with Prometheus and Thanos by Sandeep Lamba
You will surely face these questions: Why Prometheus is running with just one replica? What happens if there is a container restart? How long can Prometheus store my metrics? Do I need HA and DR? How can I have a centralized view with Prometheus?
We will see how all these can be addressed using Thanos + Prometheus.
- 7:00 pm Living between Agile culture and DevOps mindset - how to make an impact and feel fulfilled at work by Tomasz Manugiewicz
Abstract: Have you ever wondered what Agile Culture and DevOps Mindset really mean? Would you like to finally solve the riddle of great collaboration in the software development world? What can Agile and DevOps approach give us?
I would like to invite you to my talk where I am going to share my understanding of these two trendy words: Agile and DevOps. Together we are going to discover the mechanisms behind these terms and think how they can be used by us to become fulfilled at work.
- 7:35 pm Dynamic development environments by Marcin Natanek
- 8:00 pm Networking
Tickets available from Thursday, June 18th 10.00 am, only on evenea.pl
*By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.