Join us for the JCI Startup Pitch Workshop in Wrocław!
The unique format of this event combines several years of experience of our trainers and mentors, highly active in the international business advisory, education, netoworking as well as in the NGO projects and organizations.
During the c.a. 15 hours of workshops, networking & individual discussions plus group assignment time you will experience an intense training which will let you immerse in the world of creating business models, pitching your ideas, working in a team & the fresh international mindset.
"I could use help with developing my business concept. WHAT to expect?"
During the JCI Startup Pitch Workshop you will:
- Learn how to build a well-communicated team and lead it towards success.
- Learn how to apply in practice the proven business tools such as - amongst others - Business Canvas, Storytelling applied to sales, S.M.A.R.T. methodology in goals setting, SWOT analysis matrix.
- Develop your personal skills in the field of public speaking.
- Learn how to be persuasive and effective in sales & fund raising conversations with your investors and business clients.
- Develop your business network - you will have the chance to meet great people passionate about business and understand how to expand your business through opportunities that come with international organizations and businesses.
"This could actually be very useful. WHO should join this training?"
If you are thinking about starting your new business, developing your passion into a sustainable business model, leaving a corporate job to start projects on your own or with a newly formed Team - this event is for you.
"That looks interesting for me. So what's the AGENDA?"
The workshps are planned for the evening of Monday 7th October - Tuesday 8th October 2019.
The sessions will include short breaks to help you keep focused and rested, as needed by the group.
- 8.30 - 9.00 - Registration
- 9.00 - 10.30 - Effective leadership and team building in new businesses: How to lead a newly established young team towards achieving business goals.
- 10.30 - 12.30 - Optimize your business model - moderated workshop based on Business Canvas methodology.
- 12.30 - 13.30 - Break
- 13.30 - 15.30 - Storytelling in business - a powerful sales and relationships building tool (workshop)
- 15.30 - 18.00 - Business pitch that sells your products and services - Public speaking and persuasion workshop
- 18.00 - Open end - Networking, informal Q&A and teamwork time (Team Project preparation)
- 9.00 - 9.30 - Registration
- 9.30 - 10.30 - Lessons learned: recap of the most important information from previous workshop sessions
- 10.30 - 12.00 - Team Project presentations: 10 min business pitch & c.a. 10 min for Q&A
- 12.00 - 13.30 - Team Project feedback session
- 13.30 - 14.30 - Break
- 14.30 - 16.30 - Individual Q&A and consultation sessions for participants: defining next steps for implementing new business concepts in their own companies & products/services
"WHO are the trainers?"
Joanna Mamczur - National President of JCI Poland, Business Lawyer & entrepreneur with extensive international experience of over 14 years in corporate transactions advisory with leading international financial institutions and in startup world. Joanna worked and advised on multimillion projects as well as tailored solutions for SMEs. Educated at the Law Faculties of the Universities in France (Paris, Tours), Germany (Institute for Law and Finance of Goethe Universitaet in Frankfurt am Main) and Poland. Joanna graduated from the Executive MBA program with the French Institute of Management in Warsaw. Member of several professional organizations, including the Warsaw Bar of Advocates (Okręgowa Izba Adwokacka w Warszawie). Speaks English, French, Polish and German.
See section (separate tab on top of this event page) "About Trainers and Mentors" to learn more.
"Ok, so one more question: What is JCI?"
JCI (Junior Chamber International) is the international NGO which associates young entrepreneurs, leaders and active citizens.
JCI is accredited with the United Nations; throughout its over 100 years of history it became present in over 120 countries, now gathering almost 200 000 members worldwide.
JCI's mission is to provide development opportunities that empower young people to make a postive change.
We welcome active people who enjoy creating business environment and getting proactively involved in projects of importance for their local communities as well as for personal growth and development of their teams and colleagues.
The vast international business network of JCI enables you to participate in great trainings, helps in getting new friends who are likeminded and thus expand your ideas, projects and businesses internationally.