🔍Quality Questions are back! 🔍
Meet us on April 5 for the spring edition of our Quality Questions - one of the biggest QA meetups in Krakow!
The event is targeted to all interested in quality assurance and sharing test automation experiences and best practices - no matter if you're a manual or automation tester, developer, Project Manager or simply tech geek - you have to be there. The quality of this event has been tested four times already, so it won't disappoint you!
Find out what we've prepared this time below:
When: April 5, 2023, 18:00 - 20:00
Where: Grand Parade Office, Kotlarska 11, Krakow
Please book your spot by clicking "Register"
- 17:45 - 18:10 - Networking - grab a beer, take a seat and get to know your neighbours
- 18:10 - 18:20 - Start! Welcome and introduction.
- 18:20 - 18:50 - From Setup to Reporting: UI Testing with Playwright and GitLabCI - Vasyl Shpak
Join me to learn about Playwright and GitLabCI, the ultimate combination for flawless UI testing. Discover how to set up Playwright and integrate it with GitLabCI for streamlined testing and advanced reporting. We'll explore how to write tests using Playwright and how to use GitLabCI to run these tests automatically on every code change.
- 18:50 - 19:00 - Break
- 19:00 - 19:20 - "Xray" test cases in Jira - Michał Zaitz & Piotr Kobyłka
During the presentation, we will describe how testing evolved in our project from plain text description to Xray - Jira plugin for test management. We will present how to create, manage and use test cases with Xray test execution flow.
- 19:20 - 20:00 - Networking with pizza 🍕and beer 🍻
We can't wait to meet you and spend some quality networking time by the beer and tech talks. Stay up to date with all the info by following the event page and see you at Kotlarska 11! 👋
- Please book your spot by clicking "Register"
- Please try to be on time as we're starting at 6:10 sharp and that can be difficult to join us later
- By attending this meetup, you agree to be photographed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials - in practice it's all about Facebook photo gallery from the event that we publish on our Facebook page after the event