Ouai Stéphane, rezydent #Goyki3, zaprasza do udziału w masterclass. Zajęcia będą prowadzone w języku angielskim.Program:
- Prezentacja projektu
- Prezentacja uczestników
- Dogłębna analiza jednego z utworów (z pytaniami)
- Stworzenie utworu za pomocą alternatywnych technik tworzenia (wykorzystanie nagrania głosowego, praca z urządzeniem Jazzme itp.)
- Wymiana próbek/narzędzi przez USB (prośba o przyniesienie własnego USB i/lub komputera)
- Presentation of the project
- Presentation of the participants
- In depth analysis of one of my track (with questions)
- Creation of a track with alternative creation techniques (use of voice recording, Jazzme device etc)
- Exchange of samples/tools through USB key (please, bring your own USB key and/or computer)
Multi-instrumentalist graduated from the prestigious master's degree in "Music and MediaTechnologies" of Trinity College, Dublin, Ouai Stéphane (literally Yeah Stéphane) has been exploring the bowels of Ableton for years as well as designing his own MIDI instruments in order to send out a simple message: anyone can make music with anything. His fascination for bridges between art and technology was the starting point of a crazy and creative DIY project, in which he diverts the school codes of musical creation by using electroacoustic techniques and technological innovations to compose deeply festive andgenerous music. Cinematic, powerful and full of groove, his music oscillates between influences from SteveReich to Vengaboys, as well as the Chemical Brothers and Kylie Minogue. His vision of aquirky and nihilistic world, shared throughout his social networks, makes him a true pure andsincere anti-hero, whose mission is to democratize electronic music in a fun and pop way. He has notably been a guest of well known festivals such as Eurosonic, Marsatac, Rock EnSeine, Transmusicales, Loolapalooza, Pete The Monkey.
Single « Ouai », 2017 (Record Record).Ouai EP, 2018 (Global Warming Records).Ouai Ouai EP, 2019 (Global Warming Records).
Various artists « Future Was Like », 2020 (Global Warming Records).Drastic EP, avril 2020 (Global Warming Records).Ché Pa EP, juin 2020 (Global Warming Records).