Join us for the GDPR legal training for IT specialists.
During this course session we will go through the essentials of personal data protection that you should be aware of in your daily work.
The training guides you in a clear and simple way through the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (in Polish also known as RODO). We will on purpose get rid of the legal slang to make this experience practical & pragmatic for you and your team - instead of diving into academic discussions.
In this training you will learn:
- what is the security by design and security by default,
- what is personal data processing,
- essentials about the personal data flow when you're desiging: a mobile app, web app, SaaS, or an online store,
- levels of authorized access to personal data by your team members and end users,
- what you should know about using services and products from vendors that are outside the European Union,
- what kind of documents you should request from your business partners under the GDPR,
- what kind of documents you should prepare for your clients and for your internal filing purposes under the GDPR.
About the trainer:
Adwokat Joanna Mamczur is a business lawyer with over 14 years of international working experience - from the Banking & FInance and Corporate Law teams in the biggest corporare law firms to running individual law practice in Warsaw.
Attorney-at-law Joanna Mamczur has graduated from universities in Paris, Frankfurt am Main, Tours and Łódź and is admitted to the Bar of Advocates in Warsaw. She also holds the Executive MBA degree from the French Institute of Management in Warsaw. Published author, frequent international speaker and active member of an international NGO which is accredited with the United Nations.
Joanna believes that quality education is the key to sustainable and innovative business. She appreciates working with the creative minds in IT business who need the pragmatic legal advice.