FRONTEND CON 2017 Workshop DAY <Angular Kickstart by Shmuela Jacobs>
21.09.2017 Warsaw, Poland
*Bring your own device *
In this hands-on workshop you will learn how to get started with the most popular, cutting edge platform for (not only) web development. It will give you the jumpstart you need to start developing with Angular: the basics, the syntax, the state of mind. We'll emphasize best practices and offer useful resources.
What you'll learn:
Angular-CLI project structure and development environment
- ES6 and Typescript syntax
- ES6 module system
- Project build process with Webpack
- Angular CLI configuration
Angular basic concepts and building blocks
- Angular Modules
- Component-tree architecture
- Controller, template, style
- Data binding
- Communication between components (inputs and outputs)
- Working with native elements
- Angular core directives
- Types of directives
- Providing and Injecting a service
- Angular core services
- Making requests to the outer world
- Observables basics, async pipe
- Connecting your app to Firebase
- Setting up routing
- Overview of the router capabilities
By the end of this session you will have a working Angular application and the practical skills needed to launch your own Angular project!
Shmuela Jacobs is a front-end developer, consultant, speaker, and community activist. She is the founder of ngGirls organization and Angular Nights meetup group.
During her academic studies (M.Sc. in Information Management Engineering and B.Sc. in Physics) Shmuela had combined her passions of coding and teaching as a software developer, teaching assistant, science museum guide, and researcher. Today she continues to enjoy these activities developing with Angular and sharing her knowledge and experience in meetups and conferences. Shmuela lives in Tel Aviv with her husband Haggai, their deaf dog Ziggi, and one-eyed cat Franco.
Centrum szkoleniowe Golden Floor
Chłodna 51, Warszawa