Workshop "Resume and LinkedIn profile" (Early Birds get 10% off) - bilety
You are invited to "Your resume & LinkedIn profile" workshop
Do you know that on average a recruiter spends 6 seconds on a resume? Surprised? You may ask yourself so what about all my efforts and long hours spent on layout, fonts, correct words, photo and hobbies? Well, it might not be sufficient to catch the attention not mentioning getting your dream job. However, you can make a real difference by following some golden rules and make your resume stand out. Want to find out more? Want to have professional resume?
Join us for the best practices on eye-catching resumes, tailored applications and professional profiles in LinkedIn to showcase your strengths.
Paulina Maslich & Anna Rząca: 2 experienced trainers who gained knowledge and skills in the international companies in HR, customer service, finance and IT. While managing their teams (also virtually), they have conducted numerous recruitment processes and at the workshop "Your Resume & LinkedIn profile" they will share practical tips from their own experience, both as a recruiter and a recruiting manager.
Welcome & intro
Part 1: Your Resume
- trends on the market
- what good CV/resume stands for
- how to emphasize own strengths, skills and competences
- how to easily tailor your resume to the job posting
Part 2: Your LinkedIn profile
- what are the benefits. of having the profile
- how the good profile looks like
- how to use it and made yourself found
Part 3: Next steps
- other application documents
- more information
- Wrap up: your 30-60-90 plan
> You will KNOW:
- What are the current market trends.
- What are the benefits of strong resume & LinkedIn profile.
- What does high quality resume and professional LinkedIn profile stand for.
- What recruiters & hiring managers are looking for and how to catch their attention in application documentation.
- Where to look for interesting job offers.
- How to make an application.
> You will FEEL:
- Assured your CV outlines effectively your strengths, skills and competences.
- Confident that your resume reflects the job posting requirements.
- Well-prepared to act quickly & effectively when new job opportunity raises.
> You will DO:
- Prepare eye-catching resume tailored to the specific job posting.
- Build appealing LinkedIn profile for professional opportunities.
- Highlight own strengths, skills and competences to be relevant to the job profiles.
- Find further information and support.
Bonuses including in the training:
- Bonus 1: Editable resume template in line with the latest market trends.
- Bonus 2: Three tips what to change in your current resume (for CVs sent before the workshop or brought on the day of the workshop).
This workshop is for everyone who:
- is looking either for the first job or a new career opportunity;
- would like to create or upgrade own resume to make it stand out;
- is keen to develop professional LinkedIn profile and benefit from it.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Your investment:
- Early Bird: 225,00 PLN
- Regular: 249,99 PLN
- Materials: workbooks
- Catering: snacks provided
You are welcome!
The DOTWAY Team
od 225,00 złKup bilet
- Szybka i bezpieczna płatność elektroniczna za bilety
- E-ticket w ciągu kilkunastu minut na Twojej skrzynce
- Łatwy zakup, bez konieczności zakładania konta
Organizatorem wydarzenia "Workshop "Resume and LinkedIn profile" (Early Birds get 10% off)" jest Dotway Learning & Development Solutions
Ceny biletów zawierają podatek VAT. Do ceny biletu może zostać doliczona opłata transakcyjna.