Quality Questions #2 workshop - Testing the untestable API
A promise is a promise - Quality Questions series is here again!
If you attended 🔎 QQ#1 meetup, you've already had a pleasure to meet Kuba Marszał, a man who'll lead the workshop. Kuba has been dealing with Quality Assurance in several online casino projects. On the daily basis, he's doing automation, performance and manual testing as well as leading and supporting other team members towards the successful production deployment.
Testing the untestable API
- What API is?
- Why some APIs are untestable?
- Let's do the magic - workshop
- Pros and Cons
This is not a basic workshop so some knowledge is required to participate in it. On Wednesday, 31st of October we'll send you back a brief test, and if you succeed, you'll get on the final list! But as you can expect - first come, first served! Requirements:
- Any IDE/editor for JS code
- Node.js installed
- Any node package manager: yarn or npm
Other things you need to know about the workshop:
- This workshop is free and there are 20 spots to take. The only way to register is via this very page - evenea.pl. We'll send you back a brief test, and if you succeed, most likely you'll get on the final list! But as you can expect - first come, first served!
- This is not a basic workshop, as mentioned above some knowledge is required so on Wednesday, 31st of October we'll send you back a brief test to check your knowledge and based on the results we will invite 20 participants - we want to make sure all attendants are on the same level.
- The workshop will be IN POLISH, but English is obviously 'nice to have' as well.
- If you have any more questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at Kotlarska 11!
Organizatorem wydarzenia "Quality Questions #2 workshop - Testing the untestable API" jest Grand Parade part of William Hill