Craft beer & food pairing vol 13 - bilety
This is 13th event of Kraków's food and beer pairing in English. This time we will pair seasonal Polish ingredients with Polish craft beer.
In december 2018 we just started regular craft beer and food pairing, probably the first one regular in English in Poland. Now after a few months break we come back to this project.
Menu is always prepared especially for the particular event. Based on our experience, attendees suggestions and seasonal ingredients. Therefore to be sure to take part in the event you should book it and pay before. But even if you made decission last minute you can always meesage organizers and ask if there is a chance to join last minute.
Tapas menu:1. Puff pastry with pumpkin puree, smoked cod and caviar
2. Brownie with poppy seed ice creams.
1. Dyniamit. Pumpkin ale from Pinta brewery., from Pinta brewery.. 6,0 % ABV, 69 overall, 55 style, overal ratings 3,37.
2. Idiota. Oatmeal stoutfrom Trzech Kumpli brewery. 10,5 % vol, 99 overall, 898style, overal ratings 3,84
Tickets are available only till Monday 11th of November 9 pm.
Review of the meeting you can read here Review
Event will be hosted by:
Paweł Florczyk - chef in Kufle i Widelce, which is the first restaurant in Poland hosting regular beer and food pairings. They entire menu is always prepared to be pair with great craft beer.
Paweł Mrozowicz - food blogger and food tour guide in Kraków. Certified by Wine Spirit Educational Trust from London.
49,20 złKup bilet
- Szybka i bezpieczna płatność elektroniczna za bilety
- E-ticket w ciągu kilkunastu minut na Twojej skrzynce
- Łatwy zakup, bez konieczności zakładania konta
Ceny biletów zawierają podatek VAT. Do ceny biletu może zostać doliczona opłata transakcyjna.