Decentralized Solutions Academy
🔊 GET CERTIFIED IN DISTRIBUTED LEDGERS
Keen to learn more about blockchain and the business opportunities around it? Decentralized Solutions Academy will outline the current and future practical applications of #blockchain technology, #ICOs, #cryptoeconomics, and #smartcontracts. We will teach critical skills, help develop new business ideas and bring them to life.
Link to our website http://dsacademy.io
🔊 WHY ATTEND?
By participating in our 3-day course, you will:
🔹Study under the supervision of supportive mentors and lecturers with a real-world experience
🔹 Gain access to innovative resources to strengthen your skills
🔹 Broaden your knowledge in blockchain trends
🔹 Obtain a professional certification
🔹 Surround yourself with reputable blockchain companies
🔹 Benefit from immense networking opportunities
Link to our agenda http://dsacademy.io/agenda/
Take the next step in your education and your career. Come and join other business professionals to learn and network.
📩 Contact email@example.com if you are interested in organizing a workshop, or in sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
About DS Academy
Decentralised Solutions Academy is the first educational institution in Poland to offer world-class courses in distributed ledgers, ICOs, and innovative business models. Studying for a DSA certificate provides you with the opportunity to obtain an up-to-date knowledge within a matter of days without the commitment of undertaking a diploma course. Under the patronage of Kozminski University, the credentials you gain while studying with us will enable you to have a deeper understanding of emerging technologies, as well as help you get hired in highly competitive fields.
Link to our website http://dsacademy.io
Terms of Participation
1. The administrator of the Participant's personal data is the Blockchain Alliance Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości "Twój StartUp", ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok.766, 00-503 Warszawa, NIP: 5213641211, KRS: 00004428572. The personal data administrator has appointed an information security administrator who supervises the correctness of personal data processing, which can be contacted via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal data of the Event Participant will be processed for the purpose of conducting direct marketing, sending commercial and research information and statistical information within the Event.
4. The legal basis for processing the Participant's data will be the consent granted by the Participant during the purchase of tickets.
5. The recipients of the Participant's personal data are persons authorized by the Administrator to process data in the course of performing their official duties, entities to which the Administrator orders performance of activities that involve the need to process data (processors).
6. The data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned objectives by Blockchain Alliance Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości "Twój StartUp", ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok.766, 00-503 Warszawa, NIP: 5213641211, KRS: 0000442857 and its business partners;• allows informing the organization of the following: trainings, seminars, conferences and other marketing activities of the Blockchain Alliance or their business partners, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.97 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883);
• allowing electronically receiving commercial information sent by Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości "Twój StartUp", ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok.766, 00-503 Warszawa, NIP: 5213641211, KRS: 0000442857 and its business partners in accordance with the Act on the provision of electronic services of 18.07.2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144 of 2002 item 1204, as amended);
• giving authorization of Blockchain Alliance Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości "Twój StartUp", ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok.766, 00-503 Warszawa, NIP: 5213641211, KRS: 0000442857 and its business partners to issue a pro forma invoice or vat invoice without my signature;
• giving consent to the free use of my image by Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości "Twój StartUp", ul. Żurawia 6/12 lok.766, 00-503 Warszawa, NIP: 5213641211, KRS: 0000442857 and its business partners in order to carry out promotional and marketing activities by disseminating photographs and film materials made in connection with the organization and implementation of the Event (within the meaning of the Act of on May 17, 2006 on copyright and related rights, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880, as amended);
in connection with becoming acquainted with the regulations of participation and acceptance of the conditions of participation in the Event.
7. The Event Participant has the right to access their personal data and subject to the law: the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections.
8. The participant has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
9. The participant has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
10. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals for which they were collected.
11. Participant's data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
Udział bezpłatnyZarejestruj się
Organizatorem wydarzenia "Decentralized Solutions Academy" jest Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości "Twój StartUp"