Cloud Native Warsaw Conference
When: Mon, September 9th and Tue, September 10th, 2019
Where: Copernicus Conference Centre
4 Tracks (Kubernetes, Cloud, Serverless, Cloud Native)
We believe that Cloud Native is the future of software development. Ideas and approaches of cloud-native computing introduced new ways and possibilities for developing, deploying and operating software products. Our goal is to take action and bring together a community that inspires, supports and challenges one another to consider various perspectives and experiences that will help create and implement technology that will serve a global user.
Join enthusiasts of Cloud Solutions, mine through Microservices and Serverless problems, solve the mysteries of Kubernetes at the Cloud Native Warsaw Conference.
Buy tickets now!
More information: cloudnativewarsaw.com
Cloud Native Warsaw Workshops
Alongside the Conference we offer theCloud Native & Kubernetes Community fantastic workshops done by top specialists in the field.
When: Wed, September 11th, 2019
Kubernetes 101 Workshop by Tomasz Tarczyński
It's a hands-on workshop presenting basic concepts in Kubernetes from the user perspective. Each participant will work on their own laptop (either on Vagrant or on Google Cloud Platform). We invite anyone who hasn't used Kubernetes before and want to learn from scratch.
Kubernetes Fundamentals & Deployment Strategies in Kubernetes by Rafał Małanij
Kubernetes Fundamentals - What Will You Learn?
- A quick review of Docker and containerization practices.
- The architecture of Kubernetes.
- How to deploy applications on Kubernetes and make it publicly available.
- How to manage and monitor Kubernetes.
Deployment Strategies in Kubernetes - What Will You Learn?
- What deployment strategies are available in Kubernetes
- Practice simple strategies on a sample application
- Try Canary deployments with Istio
- How to choose the best strategy for your application